- In preparation for your stay at our Ginkgo Spa, we recommend:
- Please do not drink alcohol before use, do not smoke or eat anything 20 minutes before use.
- Please do not wear jewelry or make-up.
- Please appear 5 minutes before the start of the appointment.
Everything around your appointment
Arrangement - For your desired application we will gladly arrange an appointment via the hotel reception.
Delay - In order to guarantee all guests the same relaxation experience, we reserve the right to shorten your treatment time accordingly in case of late appearance at the appointment.
Cancellation - Up to 24 hours before the start of the course, cancellation is free of charge. Afterwards we will calculate the time for you, because the appointment was reserved especially for you.
Would you like to make your loved ones happy and give them a special time of well-being in our Ginkgo SPA? You can choose directly for applications or give away a voucher.
We will be happy to advise you.
In the sauna area
The sauna has a multifaceted and profound effect on most functions in the human body. Basically, for sauna visits:
- Beginners, elderly people and cardiovascular patients should start slowly and cautiously.
- It is not advisable to visit the sauna if you have a fever, after drinking alcohol or if you have skin diseases.
- The sauna area is a textile-free zone.
- Please lay down or sit on a towel in the sauna area.
Spa area etiquette
- For a pleasant stay of all guests in our spa area, we kindly ask you not to "reserve"the loungers with towels.
- Come to your wellness appointment in a bathrobe and - if possible - fresh showered.
- All applications are better performed without clothing, with the unaffected body parts being covered by cloths.
- Please understand that in our Ginkgo SPA mobile phones and tobacco are not allowed.