Hits for kids
Children are very welcome in our house! So we like to present you some possibilities what you can do with your little ones during your stay.
Overnight stay (incl. breakfast)
- At the age of 0-5 years your children stay for free¹
- At the age of 6-11 years your children stay for free¹
- At the age of 12-16 years your children stay with us for up to € 45²
¹Up to the age of 11 when staying in parents' room. ²Depending on the hotel category.
Food is ready
Leave your kitchen cold during the holidays! With our attractive half and full board offers you can book your all-round carefree package. A pleasure for the whole family: fast, uncomplicated and versatile.
Our discounts⁵ for the little sweet tooth:
- At the age of 0 - 5 years your children receive a discount of 100 % on all meals.
- At the age of 6 - 11 years your children receive a discount of 50% on all meals.
- At the age of 12 - 16 years your children receive a discount of 25 % on all meals.
⁵The discounts are offered on HB or FB services (buffet or menu) - not on drinks.
Local Hits for Kids
Playgrounds - indoor and outdoor play areas
- Playrooms on weekends and holidays in the hotel
- Goethepark with playground (approx. 50 m away)
Highlights - Children's adventures in the surrounding area
- Guided city tour for children and museums,"Weimar Haus", Museum of Prehistory and Early History
- Other playgrounds in the city (only 10 minutes walk from the hotel)
- Indoor/outdoor swimming pool in the city (approx. 15 minutes walk from the hotel)
- "Avenida-Therme" in Hohenfelden
- Indoor playground "andilli", (approx. 10 minutes walk from the hotel)
- Bee museum (approx. 10 minutes walk from the hotel)
- Forest playgrounds at the Webicht and in Belvedere
- Climbing forest in Hohenfelden
Adventure in the surrounding area
- Classical Weimar "(UNESCO World Heritage Site) with Goethe's house incl. Goethe National Museum, Schiller's Residential House, Herderstätten (City Church, Herderhaus), Stadtschloss, Wittumspalais, Duchess Anna Amalia Library, Park an der Ilm with Roman House, Goethe's Garden and Garden House, Belvedere Palace Park with Castle and Orangery, Ettersburg Palace and Park, Schloss und Schlosspark Tiefurt Palace and Fürstengruft Palace with Historisches Fried
- Many more museums and sights
- The Bauhaus (UNESCO World Heritage Site) and its sites in Weimar with the Bauhaus-University Weimar, the house "Am Horn".
- Hiking, fishing, rowing or sailing at the Hohenfelden reservoir (approx. 20 minutes by car from the hotel)
- Kneipp circuit in the Bad Berka Forest
- 3-tower hiking trail between Weimar and Bad Berka (Hainturm, Paulinenturm, Carolinenturm)
- Ilmtal cycle path and Feininger cycle path